Reporting to the Field Service Manager – North London you will after a period of training provided internally by our technical team and in the field with the Field Service Manager on our product range and procedures be expected to have the knowledge to service automatic door systems and be able to work independently.
You will be required to work on the service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems.
As an Automatic Door Service Engineer working from home you would be expected to travel within your region and on occasion outside of this, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
You will liaise with the office daily for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed electronic paperwork, customer portals and permits (as required) daily.
You will visit customer’s premises in response to reactive calls, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- A disclosure check will be undertaken.
- Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors & BS7036 / EN16005 registered is desirable
You will be provided with:
- A company vehicle (business use only)
- All power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile telephone / tablet
- Uniform & PPE
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Holidays: 33 days holidays
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
Location: record UK, North London
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject heading ‘Service Engineer – North London’