Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Home based external sales role to promote ABB LV Drives Products in the North West area e.g. Liverpool, Manchester via partners and direct sales. The role is to grow the sales of ABB drives by delivering excellent customer service through regular sales activities and to develop added value solutions from the drives business as well as transactional product sales with a focus on meeting personal and team targets.
- Work with colleagues in the OEM, Water, HVAC and Industry account team to promote sales in territory
- Meet key turnover and profit targets
- Produce budget for following year
- Strategic development of the Territory
- Key account management of direct accounts
- New business development within defined target industry sectors within the territory
- Gain product specification
- Perform Energy Appraisals on end user accounts in line with our marketing strategy.
- Engage in managing existing and recruiting new channel partners if required (including managing channel partner business plans)
- Technical and commercial support of partners
- Timely and accurate use of CRM system
- Basic understanding of Electrical Motors and variable speed drives use in industry
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus
- Business acumen
- Presentation skills
- good networking skills
- Experience of working with consultants and contractors
- HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering
To apply for this role please follow the link below and submit your application via the ABB Careers Page.