For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
Molson Coors Beverage Company has a commitment to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
We are looking to recruit a two engineering Apprentices working initially with our provider in Coventry where you will be given the skills required to work in a manufacturing background.
The Engineering Apprenticeship programme is designed to shape the engineering technicians and engineers of the future. Engineering apprentices play a hugely important role at Molson Coors, solving challenges that arise from some of the most advanced packaging and brewing equipment in the industry. As an engineering apprentice, you'll be required to maintain complex equipment and ensure that high standards are adhered to for safety, manufacturing quality and documentation.
You’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from our in-house specialists, rotating around departments on the Burton-on-Trent site giving great exposure and diversification in learning. As well as being assigned a mentor who will be there to offer support and guidance throughout your apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will combine on-the-job training alongside an academic programme of learning towards nationally recognised qualifications.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will:
- Develop electrical, mechanical and process automation skills.
- Learn the theory and practical applications of packaging & production equipment operation and maintenance.
- Support engineering projects consisting of designing, installation and commissioning.
- Perform unplanned equipment repairs through fault finding and diagnosis.
In the first year, you’ll spend most of your time at college, studying theory elements of the apprenticeship and gaining some practical hands-on experience. In subsequent years, you’ll continue one day a week at college while learning new skills as part of an engineering team on site.
In addition to the valuable working experience you'll study towards professional qualifications, including a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering and then a HNC Level 4 in engineering.
Essential skills/capabilities required:
- Good communication skills.
- Good team working skills.
- Good organisation skills and confidence to work independently.
- Logical thinking to be able to apply processes.
- Have a rational approach to problem solving; making judgements based on sound reasoning, approaching problems in a logical manner.
- Will possess/be predicted a minimum of 5 GCSE (grades 4-9) including Maths, English & Science (Maths at grade 6-9).
- Applications are welcomed from those with L3 qualifications (A levels and/or BTEC. Minimum of 96 UCAS points) and a passion for a career in engineering.
To apply for this amazing opportunity please click here!
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.