Mirada Medical is a global medical imaging brand, based in Oxford. Our mission is to equip clinicians and healthcare professionals with the world’s best medical imaging and AI-powered automation.
We are seeking a self-motivated Analyst with excellent problem-solving skills to join our Software Development Team. The perfect candidate will be able to thrive on responsibility and ensure our products meet customer needs. By collaborating with team members from Engineering and other departments, you will ensure that products are manufactured to the required standards for the countries where they are sold.
This role is involved throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle, including working with our Product Management and Customer Success teams to define their requirements, communicating these to the Software Development team and performing analysis to ensure that the designed solution meets requirements at various levels of specification.
We welcome applications from all levels of experience. This role would suit either a recent graduate with a science/engineering degree, or someone who is technically minded with Business Analysis experience.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Product planning including backlog management and prioritisation
- Functional/UI design and evaluation
- Requirements management, including formal documentation
- Defect prioritisation
- Test Specification review
- Risk management, including risk analysis and defining risk mitigations
- Assisting Customer Success in resolving support requests
- Understand the practicalities of software development
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and specification techniques
- Experience working within cross-functional project teams on software projects
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles/methodologies (e.g. Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience working with change management/issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira)
- Appropriate degree, diploma (Science, Engineering, Computing, Technology)
- Familiarity with working in a regulated environment
- Medical Imaging domain knowledge
- Knowledge of risk analysis techniques, such as FMEA
- Software Testing Planning, specification, execution and reporting
- Formal Analyst qualification, such as ISEB Business Analysis
Why work for Mirada?
- Our hybrid working model means this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to have a mixture of office work and working from home.
- We are a socially impactful company. At Mirada, you will see how the products you help to create impact those helping to fight cancer.
- We are a company that is proud of people’s careers and want to give you the skills to progress and grow. We offer countless opportunities to learn new skills through coaching, mentoring and formal training.
- We actively emphasise the importance of a good work-life balance, as such we are a company that can flex to the commitments you have outside of work.
- We are a company that actively promotes wellbeing and champions a stigma-free environment. With numerous health and wellbeing initiatives, everyone at Mirada has the help and support to thrive both at work and away from work.
To apply for this position, please see https://miradamedical.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=44
If you would like more information on the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org