The role of a Catering Engineer plays a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team, which is crucial to the business and its on-going successes.
Catering Engineers visit a variety of customer premises; from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
We are looking for Catering and White Good Engineers located within and covering the following areas:
Kent, Croydon, Middlesex, Twickenham, Edinburgh, Inverness, Crewe, Stoke
We are happy to announce our new job opening for the position of Quality Engineer, who will be mainly responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of our operational processes and outputs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation
- Comply fully with all current HSE regulations in operation within the company
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
- Investigating, troubleshooting and answering customer complaints.
- Defining / implementing corrective actions.
- Acting as a liaison between customer and supplier for faults with non-JG products.
- Supplier performance and development.
- Conducting internal audits, including raising non-conformities.
- Member of the continuous improvement team.
- Assistance to manufacturing departments in resolving concerns.
- Investigation of any concern which may affect the quality of the product and recommend corrective actions.
- Any dimensional / process / procedural check as required.
- Member of APQP team, as required.
- Member of process FMEA team, as required.
- Member of 8D team, as required.
Preparation and maintenance of quality support documentation. Eg QCP, flow charts, QA plans, works procedures and manufacturing instructions