• Gross salary (living allowance) of 32.400€ per annum. The salary will include (Spanish law) all corresponding benefits such as national social security & health insurance, pension deductions, employee tax and maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
• Family allowance of 3.600 € per annum for ESRs with family and/or dependent, additionally included in the gross salary.
• Relocation expenses (mobility allowance) up to 2.400 €.
• Personal research budget up to 4.800 € per annum for each ESR
• Travel allowance up to 2.400 € per annum for each ESR
Wit is a highly competitive, merit-based, International Fellowship Programme aimed at attracting 16 Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) to Navarra, through two international calls.
Navarra is a region in the north of Spain, near the border with France, renowned for its higher Education System and a national leader in talent attraction and retention.
The Government of Navarre is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites engineering women to apply for Wit.