This role is within the Service Delivery team, reporting to the EMEA Service Delivery Manager.
The Senior Support Analyst will work with the Support Analyst and the broader IT team to ensure proactive deskside support services to EMEA staff. This is a highly customer-focused role and requires service delivery to a consistently reliable and high standard. Additionally, this role will work on continual service improvements and be involved in project work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for desktop related hardware and software issues.
- Provide 1st line support for infrastructure and applications issues.
- Deputising in the manager’s absence and manage escalations from staff and senior management team.
- Management of software and hardware assets throughout the user management lifecycle.
- Report and escalate service-related issues with external suppliers as appropriate and take ownership of the issues through to resolution.
- Troubleshooting issues related to core systems and applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of operations and business priorities.
- Contribute towards service improvements within the Service and Support area.
- Work closely with internal teams to resolve end user issues and queries.
- Assist in project implementations as required, either for internal departmental use or for staff.
- Travel to other UK sites as appropriate to meet support requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion when exposed to private and sensitive information.
- Escalate any high service impacting incidents to management and/or other teams.
- Adhere to IT methodologies and procedures.
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company while carrying out your duties.
- Carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities.
Radiodetection is a world leader in the design and development of test equipment, used by utility companies, to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks. With a truly global presence and a team of dedicated experts, we are at the forefront of detection technology.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to work within the Radiodetection Software Development Group to help us build new experiences, improve existing products and develop Mobile Applications for our Cable location, Video inspection and Time Domain Reflectometry products.
We're looking for a talented wearables App Developer to help us on our mission to radically improve the way we treat chronic disease.
Babcock International is seeking to appoint a Planning Engineer within the Facilities Engineering Programme Management Office (PMO). The PMO comprises a team of 30 Planning, Project Engineering, and Business Support professionals, providing a planning and project controls service to the Facilities Engineering design team. As a Planning Engineer, you will develop detail within existing post-initiation projects, collate accurate progress reporting and analysis, variances investigation and reporting, manage project baselines, change management, and ad hoc project reporting. Your role will be permanent, providing an interface between the internal customer and design/safety engineering teams.
The department offers a friendly, flexible working environment, with opportunities to progress your career and assist in the delivery of Defence design and safety engineering projects.