20th November 2020
The WES Student Conference takes place every year as a key fixture in the WES calendar of events. This year, owing to current restrictions, the event will take place entirely online on Friday 20 November 2020. The event is aimed primarily at female engineering and allied undergraduates aged 18 & over.
During these unprecedented times, this event seeks to inspire students with talks, conversations, webinars, panel sessions and online 'meeting spaces' focusing on the theme 'Shape the World'.
Along with key industry leaders and expert speakers, the online sessions will enable students to learn and hone useful personal and career development skills at this critical time in the employment market.
Programme and how to book (see also below):
Download the full event programme below and book your place here. Please note you can book ONLY for the whole conference; it is not possible to book for individual sessions.
Tickets are priced at*:
£10.50 pp – Early Bird price (until 31 October 2020): quote WES2020 at payment page
£15.00 pp – General Admission (after early bird ends)
£10.50 pp – WES Education Partner rate
£10.50 pp – WES Student Member rate
*All ticket prices include VAT.
If you have any queries, please do get in touch with us.
- Please ask your tutor or school/faculty office if they have already reserved and paid for your place.
- Alternatively, ask if they will cover the cost of the ticket price: they may have a budget for conference attendance but not be aware of this professional development opportunity.
Universities and Employers:
- Where capacity allows, you can book and pay for a group of student places: if you want to do this, please contact Sarah Yates, Conference Coordinator
- Discounts will be applied to your order where applicable
- Payment process: You can pay for delegate places directly through this website by credit/debit card or bank transfer. (Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure you select the WES student conference option.) Alternatively, contact us to request an invoice (Please include your Purchase Order number if required.)
- Please note: in a change to previous conferences, each student attending MUST still register online in advance via BigMarker if you have paid for their places in advance - we will advise how they can do this when you contact us
Thanks to our official WES Virtual Student Conference 2020 Sponsors:
EVENT PROGRAMME: Download the current programme below.