The WES SME Partnership is targeted at small to medium sized organisations dedicated to improving the diversity of their workforce and supporting females in engineering. It is an extremely useful platform to engage with other WES partner organisations that have similar challenges around D&I and to increase the awareness of your brand within an engineering context. You will be demonstrating commitment to your female employees and to the WES vision of a better and more diverse world.
Your support for WES offers your staff access to the WES network and benefits and will encourage women engineers to join your organisation as a forward thinking supporter of women in these roles. We recommend that one senior member of your organisation acts as the link with WES, so that we can ensure that we keep you informed of WES initiatives and events. You can use your WES membership as a vehicle to support, retain and attract women engineers. Benefits include:
- Access to knowledge sharing events with other corporate partners
- Hyperlinked company logo on front page of WES website for one year
- Discounted rates for advertisements or flyers in The Woman Engineer printed Journal
- Logo and link on WES website and in every monthly e-newsletter for the year
- 10 individual employees given WES individual membership for one year
- She's an Engineer feature given to your Company role models
- Representation by WES at up to 1 of your company women’s events
- 4 individual jobs advertised on WES Website Jobs Board and monthly e-newsletter
- Access to best practice advice, training and support for your Diversity Programmes
- One representative place at WES annual conference
- WES will retweet any tweets that you send to us
- WES Printed Quarterly Journal supplied to your organisation upon request
- Preferential Rate of Conference Sponsorship
- Ability to advertise your sponsorship of WES and your commitment to Diversity in Engineering, and raise your company profile to women engineers - use of the 'WES Partner' logo on your communications
- Opportunities for your staff to engage with WES on our volunteer activities
WES SME Company Partnership: £500 pa + VAT
If you would like to take out an SME Partnership with WES please download, complete and return the WES SME Partnership agreement below.
If you are unsure if your company qualifies as an SME, WES uses the UK Government definition, which is as follows: ‘the Companies’ Act SME definition requires that two out of three characteristics are met – turnover (less than £25m), employees (less than 250), and gross assets (less than £12.5m)’. This definition can be found in the following link -
If you would like to speak to someone in the first instance or explore other partnership options please contact the WES office on: 01438 765506 or email: email@example.com.