This partnership option combines Event sponsorship with Company Partnership and allows the benefits gained from event collaboration to be combined with an ongoing relationship with WES.
- Hyperlinked logo and company profile on WES website & Newsletter (13,000 reach)
- Exclusive access to knowledge and experience sharing Partner sessions
- Affiliation to WES along with access to WES Member Network & Member expertise
- 30 WES Memberships for your Staff (WES members receive access to regional cluster events)
- 20 individual Jobs advertised on WES Jobs Board, Newsletter (13,000 reach) & Twitter (40,000 reach)
- Share your company role models via She's an Engineer on our website
- Access to Partners‘ Area on website containing valuable ED&I resources
- Judging opportunities for national high-profile WES Awards
- Speaking opportunities for all levels of staff at WES events, Partner sessions and Cluster events
- Advertising space in WES Journal. Half a page 1/year
- Signposting to best practice advice, and support for your Diversity Programs
- Representation by WES at 2 of your Company Events
- 4 Representative places at WES events during the year
- Regular communication updates from WES
- Five sponsored bursary places at the WES Student Conference showing your commitment to future talent
- Headline Supporter of Annual & Student Conference showcasing your support to ED&I
WES Event Partnership: £10,000 pa + VAT
Online payments to WES can be made here.
If you would like to take out an Event Partnership with WES please download, complete and return the WES Partnership agreement below.
If you would like to speak to someone in the first instance or explore other partnership options please contact the Partnerships team at the WES office on: 01438 765506 or email: Partners@wes.org.uk