This partnership option combines Event sponsorship with Company Partnership and allows the benefits gained from event collaboration to be combined with an ongoing relationship with WES.
- Headline sponsorship of WES annual and student conferences and the option of providing a plenary or after dinner speaker
- 5 sponsored bursary places at the WES student conference
- Advertisement as headline sponsor of the event
- Access to knowledge sharing events with other corporate partners
- Hyperlinked company logo on front page of WES website for one year
- Half page advertisement in one issue of The Woman Engineer printed Journal
- Addition of advertising flyer to one issue of the printed journal per year
- Logo and link on WES website and in every monthly e-newsletter for the year
- 30 individual employees given WES individual membership for one year
- She's an Engineer feature given to your Company role models
- Representation by WES at up to 2 of your company women’s events
- 20 Jobs advertised on WES Website Jobs Board and Monthly e-newsletter
- Access to best practice advice and support for your Diversity Programmes
- Representative places at WES annual conference
- Opportunity of judging places for various WES awards
- WES Printed Quarterly Journal supplied to your organisation upon request
- Preferential Rate of Conference Sponsorship
- Ability to advertise your sponsorship of WES and your commitment to Diversity in Engineering, and raise your company profile to women engineers
WES Event Partnership: £10,000 pa + VAT
Online payments to WES can be made here.
If you would like to take out an Event Partnership with WES please download, complete and return the WES Event Partnership agreement below.
If you would like to speak to someone in the first instance or explore other partnership options please contact the Partnerships team at the WES office on: 01438 765506 or email: Partners@wes.org.uk