The Women's Engineering Society recognises that many Universities and Colleges are working hard to support and increase the number of female students and staff and to bring gender diversity to their traditionally male dominated Departments such as engineering.
WES has a number of ways in which it can support this activity and through a formal partnership we can ensure that we work together to obtain improvements in gender diversity.
Becoming an Educational Partner of WES will give you the following benefits:
- Hyperlinked logo and company profile on WES website & Newsletter (13,000 reach)
- Exclusive access to knowledge and experience sharing Partner sessions
- Affiliation to WES along with access to WES Member Network & Member expertise
- 10 WES Memberships for your Staff (WES members receive access to regional cluster events)
- 5 individual Jobs advertised on WES Jobs Board, Newsletter (13,000 reach) & Twitter (40,000 reach)
- Share your company role models via She's an Engineer on our website
- Access to Partners‘ Area on website containing valuable ED&I resources
- Judging opportunities for national high-profile WES Awards
- Speaking opportunities for all levels of staff at WES events, Partner sessions and Cluster events
- Advertising space in WES Journal. Eighth of a page 1/year
- Signposting to best practice advice, and support for your Diversity Programs
- Representation by WES at 1 of your Company Events
- 1 Representative place at WES events during the year
- Regular communication updates from WES
- Start up and ongoing support with your University Student Group
- 15% discount on Student Conference Places
- Access to Athena Swan Support
WES Education Partnership £2,000pa + VAT
If you would like to take out an Education Partnership with WES please download, complete and return the WES Partnership agreement below.
If you would like to speak to someone in the first instance or explore other partnership options please contact the Partnership Team at the WES office on: 01438 765506 or email: Partners@wes.org.uk.