The Women's Engineering Society recognises that many Universities and Colleges are working hard to support and increase the number of female students and staff and to bring gender diversity to their traditionally male dominated Departments such as engineering.
WES has a number of ways in which it can support this activity and through a formal partnership we can ensure that we work together to obtain improvements in gender diversity.
Becoming an Educational Partner of WES will give you the following benefits:
- Student Supporters Membership for all of your female engineering students plus up to 10 staff given WES Individual membership for one year
- Set up and support of a WES affiliated Student Group and help with the delivery of the activities that the group identify
- Website page dedicated to your Student Group and its activities
- Access to knowledge sharing events with other corporate partners
- Support and advice with your Athena Swan applications
- 15% reduction to the cost of an individual student place at the annual student conference or 5 student places for £1250
- She's an Engineer feature given to at least one of your University student
- 5 individual jobs advertised on WES Website Jobs Boards and Monthly e-newsletter annually
- A representative place at WES events during the year
- WES Printed Quarterly Journal supplied to your organisation upon request
- Preferential Rate of Conference or Event Sponsorship
- Public endorsement of your activities in gender diversity
- Publicity of your successes and achievements through our newsletter, social media and printed journal
- Hyperlinked company logo on front page of WES website for one year
- Eighth of a page advert in one issue of The Woman Engineer printed Journal annually
- Logo and link on WES website and in every monthly e-newsletter for the year
- Opportunities for your staff to engage with WES on our volunteer programme of activities
- WES will retweet any tweets that you send to us
WES Education Partnership £1,500pa + VAT
If you would like to take out an Education Partnership with WES or if you would like to discuss any other partnership options please contact the WES office: 01438 765506 or email: email@example.com in the first instance.