The WES Start Up Partnership is targeted at Start Up organisations in their first 3 years of registration. This Package is aimed at Start Up organisations with less than £250k turnover who are dedicated to improving the diversity of their workforce and supporting females in engineering.
It is an extremely useful platform to engage with other WES partner organisations that have similar challenges around D&I and to increase the awareness of your brand within an engineering context. You will be demonstrating commitment to your female employees and to the WES vision of a better and more diverse world.
Your support for WES offers your staff access to the WES network and benefits and will encourage women engineers to join your organisation as a forward thinking supporter of women in these roles. We recommend that one senior member of your organisation acts as the link with WES, so that we can ensure that we keep you informed of WES initiatives and events. You can use your WES membership as a vehicle to support, retain and attract women engineers. Benefits include:
- Hyperlinked logo and company profile on WES website & Newsletter (13,000 reach)
- Exclusive access to knowledge and experience sharing Partner sessions
- Affiliation to WES along with access to WES Member Network & Member expertise
- Access to Partners‘ Area on website containing valuable ED&I resources
- Speaking opportunities for all levels of staff at WES events, Partner sessions
- Signposting to best practice advice, and support for your Diversity Programs
- 1 Representative place at WES events during the year
- Regular communication updates from WES
WES Small Enterprise Partnership: £200 pa + VAT
To qualify as a Start Up you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in the first 3 years of the Start-Up / Company Registration
- You can only be a start up Partner for 2 years and then WES would expect you to go onto Small Enterprise Partner or one of the other Partnerships
- Have a turnover of less than £250k
If you would like to speak to someone in the first instance or explore other partnership options please contact the Partnership Team at the WES office on: 01438 765506 or email: Partners@wes.org.uk.