Applications are now open to be part of the Early Careers Board! Click here to access the form
Applications are open to anyone over the age of 18 who is in the early stage of their engineering career, be that as an apprentice or graduate in industry, or a PhD student or post-doc in academia.
We are looking for individuals who share our passion for promoting diversity and inclusion in Engineering, and who want to actively support and lead our projects.
Those on the ECB should expect to be involved in some of the following;
- Writing articles or blogs for the WES journal, e-newsletter or WES website
- Producing video content for our Youtube channel
- Panel sessions at WES conferences
- Taking the lead on projects
- Using social media to promote ECB projects
- Working with 3rd party organisations to deliver projects
- Judging competitions
- Working with staff in the WES office, other WES Boards and WES members to further the promotion of women in engineering and support the aims of WES
Please familiarise yourself with our Terms of Reference before applying
Applications will close at 23:59 on Friday 30th April 2021. In the interest of fairness we will not be able to accept applications after this time.
We look forward to hearing from you, best of luck!