The Women's Engineering Society
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
The Women's Engineering Society shares office facilities with the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
For directions to our office, please follow the instructions here.
Note: if using SatNav, please use the postcode SG1 2AU which brings you out next to Michael Faraday House building where WES is based
- WES Chief Executive Officer - Elizabeth Donnelly CEO@wes.org.uk Tel. 01438 211403 (no answerphone)
- Membership and Volunteers Manager - Cath Heslop firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 01438 765506
- Operations Manager - Roz Hamilton Roz.Hamilton@wes.org.uk
- Head of Marketing and Communications - Jacqui Hawkes Jacqui.Hawkes@wes.org.uk
- Partnerships - Partners@wes.org.uk.
- International Women in Engineering Day - email@example.com
- WES Events - Jo Weaver Jo.Weaver@wes.org.uk
- E.newsletter editor: Jo Yates firstname.lastname@example.org
- MentorSET management: Jeremy Webster email@example.com
- Journal Editor - Lynn Postle firstname.lastname@example.org
- WES Centenary Trail - email@example.com Helen Close (Centenary Trail Project Officer)