Accessing the Members Area
All fully paid up Members of WES can access the member's area of the website. Login here Only available to WES Members, this part of the WES website focuses on areas of interest to women engineers, drawing on the expertise of our Members as well as carefully selected partners. We want this area to be driven by members’ needs and a place you can confidently share your experiences, free of judgement.
What will I see?
- Awards currently receiving nominations that recognise female engineers, how to write a winning nomination
- Listings of virtual WES events run by our Clusters, as well as recordings of technical webinars
- How to shine in a job interview
- Experiences of women engineers
- Networking tips
- Why be a chartered engineer?
- Promoting engineering to girls – read tips and anecdotes. Our members write about what to do (and perhaps more importantly, what not to do!)
How do I view the pages?
New to WES?
All new Members of WES will receive a welcome email containing information about WES and instructions for how to log on. When you have received this email you may access the member's area by following the instructions below:
- Click www.wes.org.uk/user
- Click on the tab ‘reset your password’
- Enter your email address and press submit. If you are unsure which email address to enter, please contact the WES office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your inbox for the password reset email and follow the instructions for resetting your password. Ignore the reference to submitting the logo – this is for companies who are submitting an advert on the jobs board
- Once logged in, go to the ‘Membership’ tab and in the drop-down menu, click on ‘Members’ Area’. From here you will be able to access the Members’ area. It can also be accessed by clicking on the link in the purple box on any page except the home page.
If you have any problems, please contact our Membership Department at email@example.com.
WES regional activity is organised through a network of Clusters run by WES Members throughout the UK, with the aim to connect Members locally, increase the number of women engineers we can reach and support, encourage girls into engineering and generally increase our reach at a local level.
Updating your records
Should you wish to update your address or other personal information, or simply view the information WES holds in your membership records, please login here
Renewing your WES Membership
Please click here for methods to renew your membership
Cancelling your WES Membership
Please email the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org who will update your record..