All fully paid up Members of WES can access the member's area of the website. Only available to WES Members, this part of the WES website focuses on areas of interest to women engineers, drawing on the expertise of our Members as well as carefully selected partners. We want this area to be driven by members’ needs and a place you can confidently share your experiences, free of judgement.
What will I see?
- Awards currently receiving nominations that recognise female engineers, how to write a winning nomination
- How to shine in a job interview
- Experiences of women engineers
- Networking tips
- Why be a chartered engineer?
- Promoting engineering to girls – read tips and anecdotes. Our members write about what to do (and perhaps more importantly, what not to do!)
How do I view the pages?
New to WES?
All new Members of WES will receive a welcome email containing information about WES and instructions for how to log on. When you have received this email you may access the member's area by following the instructions below:
- Click www.wes.org.uk/user
- Click on the tab ‘reset your password’
- Enter your email address and press submit. If you are unsure which email address to enter, please contact the WES office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your inbox for the password reset email and follow the instructions for resetting your password. Ignore the reference to submitting the logo – this is for companies who are submitting an advert on the jobs board
- Once logged in, go to the ‘Membership’ tab and in the drop-down menu, click on ‘Members’ Area’. From here you will be able to access the Members’ area. It can also be accessed by clicking on the link in the purple box on any page except the home page.
If you have any problems, please contact Cath Heslop at email@example.com