WES regional activity is organised through a network of Clusters run by WES members throughout the UK, it aims to re-invigorate the regions of the UK, increase the number of women engineers we can reach and support, encourage girls into engineering, help Engineering Companies improve their diversity agenda, and generally increase our strength and influence at a local level.
Want to get in touch with our regional representative in your area? See the list below, many have social media sites too.
The Cluster regions are listed below.
- Suffolk and Norfolk Cluster co-ordinator: Dawn Fitt (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cumbria and Lancashire Facebook Cluster co-ordinator: Sophie Dent (email: email@example.com)
- Herts, Beds and Bucks Facebook Cluster co-ordinator: Kim Everitt (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- London LinkedIn Cluster co-ordinator: Adriana Vargas-Colwill (email: email@example.com)
- Manchester Twittter Cluster co-ordinator: Liz Rickard (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Merseyside and Wirral Cluster co-ordinator: Elaine Meskhi (email: email@example.com)
- Midlands Cluster co-ordinator: Adrienne Houston (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Ireland Cluster co-ordinator: Natalie Cathcart (Email: email@example.com)
- Nottinghamshire (Facebook) Cluster co-ordinator: Suzanne Smith (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Overseas Cluster co-ordinator: Roseni Dearden (Email: email@example.com)
- Scotland (Facebook) Cluster co-ordinator: Rebecca Niell (Email: WES.Scotland@gmail.com)
- South Coast (covering Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire) Cluster co-ordinator Helen Hadlington (Email firstname.lastname@example.org) Website
- Thames and Chiltern Cluster co-ordinator: Pamela Farries (Email: email@example.com)
- Wales Cluster co-ordinator Milada Williams (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yorkshire Cluster including Sheffield (Facebook | LinkedIn) co-ordinator Clare Walsh (Email: email@example.com)
Surrey and Sussex
West Country (Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Devon, Cornwall) Linked in Facebook
Heart of England (Coventry, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Hereford and Worcestershire)
If you would like to volunteer as a cluster co-ordinator, or to help your local co-ordinator, then please contact the WES office on firstname.lastname@example.org.