15th November 2017 - 16th November 2017
WES is proud to be a Partner of Smart Factory Expo, Europe’s largest dedicated digital manufacturing show, held annually and run by The Manufacturer.
The event features these key elements:
- Four Thematic Exhibition Zones: Industrial Automation, Smart Factory, Industrial Internet, Digital Transformation
- Solutions Theatres: 96 free presentations for expo attendees, delivered by world-class manufacturers and digital manufacturing companies
- Innovation Alley: Meet entrepreneurs, investors and accelerators in this high-tempo networking space which features 50 of the UK’s top digital manufacturing start-ups
- Hack & Pitch: Organised by the Digital Catapult, real engineers are tasked to solve real manufacturing problems live on the show floor – before competing to be crowned ‘Smart Factory Innovator 2017’
- Young Manufacturer Day: Outlining digital manufacturing career opportunities and skill requirements to 16-21 year olds with a series of speaking sessions during the afternoon of 16 November.
To register for your free ticket to the exhibition visit the Smart Factory Expo site here.