As part of our goal to get more girls into engineering, we've created a great new Schools Programme where teachers can sign up free of charge and get an exclusive opportunity to register their school as a WES Diversity Champion.
Benefits of signing up to WES Schools Programme and becoming a WES school affiliate include:
- Receive National Women in Engineering Day (NWED) 2016 Resource pack to use on 23 June 2016
- Receive all the latest Sparxx resources and news to keep you and your students informed of relevant STEM information
- WES presence at your school’s careers fair if available
- Magnificent Women Outreach activity delivered to your school where possible (there may be a cost involved in the delivery of this activity)
- Opportunity to register your school as a WES Diversity Champion, subject to your completion of the Schools Diversity Charter and display the Diversity Champion logo
Sign up today and receive an opportunity to establish your school as a beacon of equality and diversity in STEM with our official Diversity Champion recognition.