As part of our goal to get more girls into engineering, we've created a great new Schools Programme where teachers can sign up free of charge and get an exclusive opportunity to register their school as a WES Diversity Champion.
Benefits of signing up to WES Schools Programme and becoming a WES school affiliate include:
- Receive National Women in Engineering Day (NWED) 2016 Resource pack
- Receive all the latest Sparxx resources and news to keep you and your students informed of relevant STEM information
- WES presence at your school’s careers fair
- Magnificent Women Outreach activity delivered to your school where possible
- Opportunity to register your school as a WES Diversity Champion, subject to your completion of the Schools Diversity Charter (details coming soon) and display the Diversity Champion logo
Sign up today and receive an opportunity to establish your school as a beacon of equality and diversity in engineering with our official Diversity Champion recognition.