This partnership option combines Event sponsorship with Company Partnership and allows the benefits gained from event collaboration to be combined with an ongoing relationship with WES.
See the comparable benefits of this membership here.
- Headline sponsorship of annual WES annual and student conferences and the option of providing a plenary or after dinner speaker
- 5 sponsored bursary places at the WES student conference
- Advertisement as headline sponsor of the event
- Access to knowledge sharing events with other corporate partners
- Hyperlinked company logo on front page of WES website for one year
- Half page advertisement in one issue of The Woman Engineer printed Journal
- Addition of advertising flyer to one issue of the printed journal per year
- Logo and link on WES website and in every monthly e-newsletter for the year
- 30 individual employees given WES individual membership for one year
- She's an Engineer feature given to your Company role models
- Representation by WES at up to 2 of your company women’s events
- 20 Jobs advertised on WES Website Jobs Board and Monthly e-newsletter
- Access to best practice advice and support for your Diversity Programmes
- Representative place at all WES events during the year
- Quarterly Communication Updates from WES
- Preferential Rate of Conference Sponsorship
- Ability to advertise your sponsorship of WES and your commitment to Diversity in Engineering, and raise your company profile to women engineers
WES Event Partnership: £10,000 pa + VAT
Online payments to WES can be made here.
If you would like to take out an Event Partnership with WES or if you would like to discuss any other partnership options please contact the WES office: 01438 765506 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.