This partnership option combines Event sponsorship with Company Partnership and allows the benefits gained from event collaboration to be combined with an ongoing relationship with WES.
See the comparable benefits of this membership here.
- Headline sponsorship of annual WES technical and student event and the option of providing a plenary or after dinner speaker
- 5 sponsored bursary places at the WES student conference
- Advertisement as headline sponsor of the event, and other benefits listed in the Conference Headline Sponsor category
- Named as the sponsor of a chosen WES project and optional membership of the organisational committee (see further information sheet for examples of WES projects)
- Access to knowledge sharing events with other corporate partners
- Hyperlinked company logo on front page of WES website for one year
- Half page advertisement in one issue of The Woman Engineer printed Journal
- Addition of advertising flyer to one issue of the printed journal per year
- Logo and link on WES website and in every monthly e-newsletter for the year
- 30 individual employees given WES individual membership for one year
- She's an Engineer feature given to your Company role models
- Representation by WES at up to 2 of your company women’s events
- Jobs advertised on WES Website Jobs Board and Monthly e-newsletter
- Access to best practice advice and support for your Diversity Programmes
- Representative place at all WES events during the year
- Quarterly Communication Updates from WES
- Preferential Rate of Conference Sponsorship
- Ability to advertise your sponsorship of WES and your commitment to Diversity in Engineering, and raise your company profile to women engineers
WES Event Partnership: £10,000 pa + VAT
Online payments to WES can be made here.
For further details of any of these, or to discuss other partnership ideas please contact the WES office: 01438 765506 or email: email@example.com