- Are you looking for a career with an award winning, globally recognised brand?
- Is it important that you work for a company that encourages you to reach your full potential?
Saint-Gobain could be the right career move for you! We are one of the Top 100 Global Innovators and one of the 50 largest employers in the world. We recently celebrated our 350th anniversary, and we harness this experience every day to be the leader in Sustainable Habitat.
In the UK and Ireland, some of the best known and respected companies in the construction sector are part of Saint-Gobain. This includes British Gypsum where we create rooms for better living. Our mission is that our people inspire customers with excellent products and services by developing creative solutions. We are looking for a committed and talented individual to join our values driven business as Maintenance Engineer based at our manufacturing plant in Cumbria. Could this be you?
What will you be doing?
As Maintenance Engineer you will deliver on dedicated areas of our maintenance strategy with respect to mechanical and electrical engineering. Leading and developing on planned maintenance within a plant and ensuring capital projects are on target.
Are you who we are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we are curious, we find a way, we try new things and we are insightful. Does this sound like you?
- Relevant degree (mechanical/electrical) or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of working as a mechanical or electrical engineer
- Experience of carrying out planned maintenance of industrial machinery
- Experience of working in an operations environment where safety and performance are paramount
- Demonstrable evidence of managing projects on time and to agreed targets
- Experience of successfully managing people
Where will your career with Saint-Gobain take you?
This role presents a great opportunity with a market leading organisation, which is part of the wider international Saint-Gobain group. It is important for us to recruit and promote the right talent into our businesses; talented and enthusiastic people who feel passionate about our aims and who want to be part of something bigger. We are passionate about providing excellent training, regular appraisals and career planning and management. With a presence in over 60 countries, and with more than 30 businesses operating in the UK & Ireland, we offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of opportunities across countless types of career, so no matter which business you start your career with at Saint-Gobain; you truly have the ability to build a career anywhere within our group.
For more information or to apply online please follow the link below: https://jobs.saint-gobain-experience.com/index.html?languageCd=ENG&JobOpeningId=539713&SiteId=0&PostingSeq=1