- About WES
- Individual Membership
- Corporate Partnerships
- Events and Conferences
- E-newsletter, Blogs and Journal
- Projects and Campaigns
- Role models
- Awards, bursaries and grants
- Education and outreach
- MentorSET and Training
- Careers in Engineering
- Resources, Stats & Reports
- Leave a Legacy
- Media and Press
- Contact us
EMEA Region Sales Manager
Back to listBack to list
EMEA Region Sales Manager
Location: Lakeside, Redditch, UK
Job advertised until: 09 April 2017
The candidate will be responsible for profitably growing the Fluid and Electrical Distribution business in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA) through superior sales management. The candidate will be responsible to interface with Customers, Eaton Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Service, Finance and Operations teams to successfully develop and manage sales through all stages of the Eaton Value Cycle.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating the top Line Sales Plan, including new capture efforts and needed resources to support such efforts, for customers in the EMEA and across the Ducting & Sealing and Conveyance Business Units.
- Responsible for ensuring the Ducting & Sealing and Conveyance Business Units’ Order Book Health is aligned with the Top Line Sales Plan.
- Responsible for establishing and driving a solid Growth Pipeline representing a minimum of 50% of per annum sales. Market development, new opportunities, quotes, proposals, sales intake, trends and margin analysis across all geographical locations. EMEA responsibility for Conveyance and Ducting & Sealing Business Unit sales.
- Responsible for driving Bid and Proposal governance and PRO Launch Phase #0 and Phase #1 process compliance for all sales opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of customer technical and commercial enquiries, proposal responses and coordination of all proposal activity.
- Interface closely with Internal Customer Service and Contracts Department in managing and coordinating LTA and pricing for new development and existing business.
- Responsible for driving financial governance and PRO Launch process compliance for all sales opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring new development projects are aligned with Fluid and Electrical Distribution goals and for executing strategic plan initiatives. EMEA responsibility for Conveyance and Ducting & Sealing Business Unit sales.
- Responsible for Superior Leadership and Developing a High Performing Global Sales Team
Other duties as assigned
The preferred candidate will possess the following attributes in addition to meeting all of the basic qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Aerospace industry
- MBA or MS in Engineering (or equivalency)
- Experience managing a sales profile in excess of $175M USD (€163M EUR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Technical Management, Engineering Management or an equivalent technical degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing business with demonstrated progression
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Leader of People
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a front-end, strategic business development and/or customer facing industrial commercial role
- Must be capable and proficient using computers, computer software equipment including: MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, to maintain contact and build professional sales relationships with customers, suppliers, peers, leaders, and direct reports across a diverse geographic region
- Position must physically sit at an Aerospace facility in Europe
- Must be able to travel domestically at least 50% of the time and internationally a minimum of 10% of the time
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Please note by applying for this vacancy you will be a subject of background check process.