WES regional activity is organised through a network of Clusters run by WES members throughout the UK, it aims to re-invigorate the regions of the UK, increase the number of women engineers we can reach and support, encourage girls into engineering, help Engineering Companies improve their diversity agenda, and generally increase our strength and influence at a local level.
Want to get in touch with our regional representative in your area? See the list below, many have social media sites too.
The Cluster regions are listed below.
- Suffolk and Norfolk Cluster co-ordinator: Dawn Fitt
- Cumbria and Lancashire ( Twitter | Facebook ) Cluster co-ordinator: Sophie Dent
- Dorset and Hampshire Cluster co-ordinator: Becky Thomas
- Heart of England (Coventry, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Hereford and Worcestershire) Cluster co-ordinator: Helen Cornwell
- Herts and Beds (Facebook) Cluster co-ordinator: Kim Everitt and Dawn Bonfield
- London LinkedIn Cluster co-ordinator: Adriana Vargas
- Manchester Cluster co-ordinator: Liz Rickard
- Merseyside and Wirral Cluster co-ordinator: Elaine Meskhi
- Midlands Cluster co-ordinator: Adrienne Houston
- Nottinghamshire Cluster co-ordinator: Suzanne Smith
- Overseas Cluster co-ordinator: Roseni Dearden
- Scotland (Facebook) Cluster co-ordinator: Rebecca Niell (formerly Michaelsen)
- Surrey and Sussex (LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter) Cluster co-ordinator: Kirsten Oliver
- Thames and Chiltern Cluster co-ordinator: Pamela Farries
- Wales Cluster co-ordinator Estelle Barrois
- West Country (Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Devon, Cornwall) Linked in Facebook Cluster co-ordinator: Sophie Parsons and Fiona Gleed
- Yorkshire Cluster including Sheffield (Facebook | LinkedIn) co-ordinator Clare Walsh
Northern Ireland and Eire
If you would like to volunteer as a cluster co-ordinator, or to help your local co-ordinator, then please contact the WES office on email@example.com.